The Vermont 100 Endurance Race is one of the original 100 mile runs in the USA and a part of the Grand Slam Series of Ultrarunning. Each year, 300 runners attempt to finish this hilly race over beautiful Vermont back roads and trails under the 30 hour cutoff point, and a well-trained few finish in under 24 hours. The race proceeds support Vermont Adaptive.
Vermont 100 Volunteer Service Update #VT100 #Ultrarun #VermontAdaptive #VT #NH
New this year, you will electronically submit your volunteer service information. There are two ways to access your personal RunReg registration page:
1. When you registered, you got a confirmation email that contained a link to your personal registration info.
2. If you have a runreg user name, you can log in to that and access your info.
Either way, once you're into your registration page, you will scroll down to "Editable Entries" select on "Edit Entry" and you will see your original sign up screen.
Once you've access your personal registration page, you can:
- input your service information (once completed) until June 15th
- update your 50 mile qualifier (if you're running the 100-mile race)
until June 1st
- update your 'solo runner' status until July 1st
Reach out if you have any questions regarding this year's race, and we
look forward to seeing you in Vermont this summer!