A Note from Our Race Director #VT1002015 #VT100 #ultrarun #VermontAdaptive #VT #NH
Today's updates are some of the logistical reminders:
- Attached at the bottom of this email is this year's Runner Handbook.
Download to your mobile devices, share with your crew and pacers, and review the info. It includes a condense version of the most critical information regarding the race. In an effort to be 'green', we won't be providing a copy of this with registration.
- Friday at registration, many of our sponsors will be on-site to chat with you. These sponsors are vital to the race, so please take the time to visit their booths and learn about their products. The sponsors that will be on-site are: Salomon, Health Warrior, Adidas Outdoor, Altra, Bennett Outdoor Sports, Hoka One One, and Saw and Hammer Films.
Your Bib Numbers
- Bib numbers will be posted by this weekend. Your bib will be even more important this year - it will be your meal ticket to Friday night dinner and the Sunday BBQ.
Late Arrival? Please email.
- If you are a runner who plans to arrive after registration closes (at 3:45pm on Friday), please email me to let me know.
Pre-Race Meeting-Important for EVERYONE!
-We encourage everyone, including 100km runners, to complete packet pickup and medical check-in on Friday and attend the pre-race meeting.
Pacers Must Check-In
- If your pacer and/or crew plans to arrive on Saturday, they can still register and check-in then. They will just need to find a Race Official in the main tent. I only ask that they wait until after the 100 mile race starts to find us.
As always, reach out with any questions.
Happy taper to y'all!
Amy Rusiecki, Race Director