Description

We've moved! Please visit https://vermont100.com/

Meet Our VT100 Charity Runner-Chris Eaton #VT100 #ultrarun #VermontAdaptive #VT #NH

Meet Our 2016 Charity Runners
Support our Charity Runners-Donate Here

We've invited our Charity Runners to tell us a little about themselves...

Chris Eaton
https://www.pledgereg.com/90016

In July 2016, I am running the Vermont 100. For those of you who don’t know, that is a 100 mile race through the hills and mountains of Southern Vermont. I know what you are thinking, “100 miles?!?! That’s crazy!!!” or maybe even, “Chris, you are an idiot.” But for those of you who know me, I am always up for a challenge.

And why make a 100 miler any easier than it has to be? I am running as a charity runner. The Vermont 100 raises money for the Vermont Adaptive Ski and Spots program. This is an amazing program that provides recreational and sports opportunities to people with disabilities. I love any program that can help anyone more fully enjoy the outdoors! I first heard of Adaptive programs when I lived in Colorado. I watched as the program taught anyone--from a child with a disability to a wounded veteran--learn to ski and snowboard. I was always impressed with the programs ability to bring outdoor opportunities to life for everyone. I was beyond excited when I learned there was an adaptive sports program in Vermont. And I am wicked excited to be able to help them raise money so they can continue sharing the love of sport with everyone!

So what you can do to help me: 1) want to run a few training miles with me? AWESOME. 2) You want to be charitable and make a donation to a great cause? EVEN BETTER! 3) You want to watch me attempt a 100 miler? Put some money in and I’ll make it happen! Every bit helps!

Vermont Adaptive is a cause that I fully believe in and support (if you keep reading below, I think you’ll see why). I am backing it with my own financial contribution as well as by running this race. I hope you will support me in this endeavor!

If you have any questions, please let me know! chris.g.eaton@gmail.com