The Vermont 100 Endurance Race is one of the original 100 mile runs in the USA and a part of the Grand Slam Series of Ultrarunning. Each year, 300 runners attempt to finish this hilly race over beautiful Vermont back roads and trails under the 30 hour cutoff point, and a well-trained few finish in under 24 hours. The race proceeds support Vermont Adaptive.
Please check your registration!
- If you owe volunteer service information, either fill in this FORM or purchase the volunteer buy-out at the race registration site.
- If you need to declare or change your solo division status, please email the Race Director.
- If you owe qualifier race information, fill in this form.
- Some runners are going for a special buckle this year (500 mile, 1,000 mile, etc.). If you believe you could earn one this year, please email the Race Director so we know!
- Lastly, please check that your name is spelled correctly, and your gender and age is accurate.
With all of these items, is is MUCH EASIER to deal with this now rather than at the race, so please email the Race Director with any issues.
Our website is migrating to: vermont100.com Our "old" pages will be "live" until after the race so you won't miss any important information.
FYI-Our NEW website pages
Entry process and registration
Costs, Dates, Deadlines, Divisions, AWD, Team 2 Empower, Qualifiers, Service Requirements, Wait List, Cancellation Policy Who's Registered Fundraising
100-mile race, 100-Km race, Event Schedule, Runner Rules, Lodging. Endurance Ride
Course and Directions
100-mile course, 100-Km course, Drop Bags, Medical, Directions
Pacers and Crews Pacer Rules, Crew Rules, Find A Runner, Find A Pacer, Running Solo, Maps and Directions
Resource Center Runner's Handbook, Elevation Profiles, Aid Station List and Cutoff Times, Important Race Forms and Links, Other Helpful Links.
VT100 Blog FAQs, Team 2 Empower Bios, Drop Bag Instructions, Volunteering at VT100, Gas Food Ice, Race Weekend Checklist
Race History and Vermont Adaptive VT 100 History, VT100 Timeline, VT100 and VT Adaptive, Race Leadership